Forging and Fireballs
- Characters start at level 7.
- Players may choose from the base character classes and races. If you wish to play a different class you will need to convince me.
- Players may choose to roll stats or take stats I have rolled for that class. If you roll you will have 5 ability scores 4D6 and 1 ability score 5D6 (both take top 3).
- When rolling for hit points at first level take full hp for class. For next levels you may roll the dice and if you dislike the result you may roll again, however, you must take the second result.
The setting will probably lead to questions on classes. It is not my intent to hamstring anh classes. The following are a few changes. I will make a more changes if I find something that is unfair.
- Devine characters will not be able to use mechanical augments, however, they will receive bonuses based on their class.
- Arcane classes have the option of using mechanical augments, however, they will receive bonuses if they do not.
- Martial characters have no penalties for using mechanical augments.
- Constructs are not immune to critical hits and sneak attacks.